Thursday, March 02, 2006

Against The Odds

The following was sent to us by Greta Knoll, from Waco Texas.

News: Baylor wins!

Matt’s tennis team and the women’s team both are having a great week.  The women beat TCU in the last match on in the third set.  The men beat Cal and Stanford on the road.  

With 17 national titles in tennis over a 39 year period, Stanford has such a great tradition. No team in any sport has a winning record against Stanford, except one.  Not only does the Baylor tennis team have a winning record, they are undefeated against Stanford at 5-0.  This year Baylor wasn’t suppose to win, but they did, 6 to 1. 

Against the odds, against tradition, the Baylor team won.  The Baylor program is structured to give the players the tools to win over the odds.  When I ran my first 5K, I didn’t know if I could finish.  When I started swimming, it was mostly a dog paddle.  Now I’ve done four ironman triathlons and am facing a tough 50k in 1 ? weeks in the Cameron Park hills.  Just like Matt’s team, I face difficult odds.  One of the things I try to rely on is that I have given myself the tools to accomplish things that seem outside of what’s possible.   These tools include a training program, Shaklee Foundations and Shaklee Sports Nutrition.  I can’t imagine running day after day without recovering with Physique.  Sports nutritionists all agree that it’s important to use a recover drink as soon after working out as possible.  To power the elite athlete in you go to [ http://www.shaklee.net/knoll/prodNutSportsDifference ]www.shakleenet/knoll/prodNutSportsDifference.

- Born out of desire: Shaklee Active Nutrition products were designed to help ambitious athletes achieve extraordinary goals. Going beyond what was thought possible, our formulas have powered record-breaking achievements for human-powered flight and Mt. Everest expedition.

- Tested in the lab: It takes superior science to develop the specialized fuel to keep your body energized and hydrated during workouts. Shaklee has put our products through the rigors of independent clinical tests so we can not only say that they work, we can prove it.

- Proven in the field: Champion athletes understand the important role nutrition plays in helping to achieve peak performance. Maybe that’s why some of the world’s most elite athletes rely on Shaklee products to provide the fuel that gives them their competitive edge. Athletes powered by Shaklee nutrition have brought home over 30 medals.

If you are looking to create a healthier life/home, check out my website at [ http://www.shaklee.net/knoll ]www.shaklee.net/knoll - it’s the best of science & nature, with more invested in testing than any other company.  I’ve been using the products since I was born (mom used Basic-L for our clothes) and I’ve been helping others with the products for the past few years.  Let me know if you have any question. – Greta

 

 

 

 

No comments: