Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What Health Care Professionals Are Saying About Shaklee

Christopher Scott, M.D., Saskatoon:
"Supplements are absolutely crucial due to the quality of our soil and food today.
There are a lot of different supplements available on the market, but labels do not accurately reflect contents. For the past ten years I have been using Shaklee supplements for personal use, as well as confidently reccommending them to my patients."

Linda Rodriquez, M.D., Pediatrician:
"For over 19 years Shaklee has been a blessing for me, my family, and my patients who have all benefited from scientifically proven products for quality health and healthy living. Our food today is so deficient in nutritients because of what we have done to it, it is no longer the same food that Mother Nature offered to us. For my fellow doctors, who are looking into incorportating nutrition in their practice, I encourage you to consider using Shaklee's quality health products that you can trust and recommend with full confidence."

Kathy Wickens, Chiropractor, Perth, ON:
"Patients get results with Shaklee!" There is a definite difference in the holding patterns for chiropractic adjustments for patients taking Shaklee supplements."

Charlene Day, Registered Nutritional Consultant, Toronto, ON:
"I have been in practice for over 26 years and have used many brands of supplements, including Professional brands. About 7 years ago, I was given information about the Shaklee Corporation. I was impressed when I read that over 100 research studies and articles about Shaklee products were published in prestigious nutritional and medical journals. Wanting the best for my clients, I started recommending Shaklee supplements. I was amazed at the results. My clients experienced a level of wellness far exceeding anything I had experienced in the previous 19 years.

Neil Pagett, M.D., Internal Medicine:
"Supplements make sense. You have to have good double-blind, peer-reviewed clinical studies in order to evaluate them. As a medical professional, that's the only thing I will listen to. Except for Shaklee, I am not aware of any company that does on-going, in depth studies. Shaklee is the only company I can professionally recommend.

Rick Medora, Chiropractor, Kingston, ON:
"The most trusted name in clinical science is Shaklee."

Harry Shurley, Pharmacist:
Why do I take Shaklee vitamins? From a pharmacist's view you have to look at the clinical research that supports Shaklee. Mrs. Lindley and I are writing a book on prenatal nutrition--not quite complete--and we requested clinical studies from the makers of prenatal vitamins and NO major company (except Shaklee) could provide us with any.

Also, as you know, the Shaklee vitamins are natural as apposed to the synthetic prenatal vitamins available at the stores. The makers of those prenatal vitamins stress the amount of folilc acid in them, which is 1mg. Because they have 1mg of folic acid they have to be on prescription because folic acid can mask pernicious anemia, but if you look at the prenatal vitamins they have very few of the other vitamins and most leave out biotin completely.

It is funny that you ask me this question becuase a few weeks ago I had a nurse call in for some prenatal vitamins. I asked her what was the best prenatal vitamin and she said, "I don't know." So I asked her how did they determine what brand of vitamin to give the parients and she said, "Whateve they can tolerate."

There are so many reasons why I take Shakilee over the vitamins I could get from pharmaceutical companies that I don't have time to explain all, but the main reason is because Shaklee vitamins produce results!

No comments: